Before you begin, ensure you are logged into your SAP Business One application on a desktop and have the SAP Business One Mobile Sales App downloaded to your iPhone.
1.We begin the process on your desktop application; click on the Modules tab on the left-hand side of your screen. In the new menu, select the Administration option and then the System Initialization option, followed by Document Settings.
2. A pop-up screen will appear; ensure you are in the General Tab of the Document Settings pop-up. Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up and ensure the box marked Enable Multiple Scheduling for Service Calls is ticked. Once this is ticked, you can click Ok or Update to exit the pop-up tab.
3. Return to the Administration option under the Modules tab. From here, click on the General option and then the Users option; this will bring up a new Users pop-up box. From here, there are 4 things to check and follow:
a) Ensure the Mobile User box at the top is ticked
b) Make sure the username is correctly entered
c) Add the corresponding mobile number for this user account
d) Add in the Mobile Device ID. To find this on your iPhone, open the Settings App, tap the General option followed by the About option. In this section, you will see a number marked IMEI – this is your mobile device ID.
Once these 4 checks are completed, click the Update button followed by the Ok button to close the Users pop-up.
4. Open the SAP Business One Sales App on your iPhone. Before logging in, click on the Settings option and add your web server address and Port ID number, then click Save.
These details are typically provided by your SAP Business One Partner or Cloud Hosting Provider, depending on how your IT infrastructure is set up to operate.
5. After these details have been added and saved, you can return to the Login screen on the app and log in as per usual with your SAP Business One login details.
6. Select the Company you want to work with and wait for the information to load.
You may notice that your desktop session will automatically log you off at this time. This is because you can only be logged into one session at a time.
Click here for the YouTube tutorial link.
Follow the SAP Business One Community page for more helpful tutorials on SAP Business One and its related applications!